Interview With Blaze (Music Is My First Love(lol) - AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

DIGITAL MARKETING | MUSIC PREMIERES |MUSIC PLUG | EVENTS | TOURS | ENT. MANAGEMENT

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, February 11, 2011

Interview With Blaze (Music Is My First Love(lol)

NOTE: In this interview shorthand writing "ACTIVATED", so don't LOL

Afrik: After a long break, we bring to you one of the craziest and creative act. He is popularly known as BLAZEE, hey blaze how have you been

Blaze: I'm good n u?

Afrik: we going great, kindly give our audience a brief history/biography about yourself plz

Blaze: Real name: Precious Ewa,born on the 4th of july in the US. From the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. Graduate creative design, multimedia university,Malaysia. 
Started out singing in the church choir n later developed serious liking for hiphop music. I rap,sing,toast. My gang is Supersonic Entertainment. 

Afrik: so apart from music what else are you into

Blaze: Audio/visual creative designer could be on my office signpost (lol)

Afrik: Hmmm, interesting. Now let's focus more on the musik aspect. We listened to one of your hit already making waves in the industry (ADA), tell us more about that lovely track plz

Blaze: lol, Ada is a very emotional song. Its an expression of serious affection. I wrote it for my ex (smiled)

Afrik: So tell us, are you currently signed to any label/management or you just do your thing all by yourself

Blaze: ‎​My management is Screengoddess Entertainment. I am a Supersonic Entertainment artiste. Supersonic Entertainment is an international showbiz outfit.

Afrik: I see, so you are equally an international artist as well. Which means we will be expecting more of you then. So tell us what's the plan 2011

Blaze: ‎​2011(thinking) my mixtape(Supersonic mixtape vol 1) drops on the 1st of February. Album drops later in the year. I am shooting 2videos in two weeks. Thinking of collabos with various artists. Basically, 2011 is a year of harvest. Ya men!
I have two singles on air, Ada n Fikifaka

Afrik: Nice, let's go back to your private lyfe (as we alwaz do), after your ex did what she did, how did you get over it and if we may ask, is there a new angel in your life nw (smile)?

Blaze: I express my emotions through music. I did a lot songs during my my down days n discovered music is my first love(lol). There is no new angel but certainly I am getting married this year,though I haven't met the bride yet....lol

Afrik: Lol, ok then. How have you been coping in the industry and what difficulties have you been facing as an artist

Blaze: Yeah,I like the Nigerian music industry cos down here we appreciate every talent,there is room for diversity. The only difficulty is the fact that artistes are not compensated well cos of the low entertainment budget in the economy

Afrik: Well stated. Anyway, you and I have a big role to play cos we can't keep blaming eachother about the situation. Its really nice having dis brief interview with you Blaze, but before we go, why the name Blaze

Blaze: Blaze is the sun shining upon the world bringing life n growth. I first came in contact with the name from a comic book(Ghost rider). Peeps called me Jonny Blaze in high school n universty
‎​I set the stage ablaze. Illumination is my style. Lol

Afrik: Nice 1, do have a successful 2011 brother

Blaze: Ya men!‎​Maximum,respect!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages