Interview With The C.E.O Babylynn Ent. (Why They Call Her Babylynn) - AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

DIGITAL MARKETING | MUSIC PREMIERES |MUSIC PLUG | EVENTS | TOURS | ENT. MANAGEMENT

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, January 7, 2011

Interview With The C.E.O Babylynn Ent. (Why They Call Her Babylynn)

NOTE: In this interview shorthand writing "ACTIVATED", so don't LOL

Afrik: Some call her the Queen of Entertainment, Ruff Ryder but porpularly known as "Babylynn", we got talking with her on d bb and decided to have this crazy interview with her, been a while, can u briefly introduce yourself to those who are yet to know you


Babylynn: ‎​My name is linda jacks aka babylynn ruff ryder I am a female radio dj also the ceo of babylynn entertainment:D

Afrik: Hmm, now let's hit the bizz aspect of you and then back to your private life (smile), as a radio dj, where are u based and tell us more about your entertinment outfit.

Babylynn: Hmm since I was like 8yrs old I was crazy about music, luv to dance but my parents was not ok wen I tell dem I wana b a singer, wana b a dancer, I wana be a dj, so I left it tho my passion was burning inside singin and lol got in trouble a lot at home blasting music tryn to b a little dj but grown up I finally went to my passion decided to do promotions events and b a dj too working on d air. I just luv making people smile and I started it wasn't easy but wen I started geting noticed I fired on more and am happy most ppl especially uk and nigeria finally embraced me being a strong female hitin hard in a so called entertainment which is dominated by men but it was tuff sumtimes as a female but I decided am not backing down nd d rest is history the boys finally embrace me. And babylynn entertainment is waxing strong here in uk and in nigeria but we bringing a very different style of it to hit nigeria soon.

Afrik: So is Babylynn Ent. A Record Label or a Management Company and is anyone currently signed under it
Babylynn:Babylynn ents is a management company now but will b a record label soon ,yes I currently have two artist signed under it. (Frank feeler a pop upcoming talented guy based in lagos), (Also a kaduna based upcoming very talented young guy named kevin tita a rap nd hip hop artist) and (And also manage a well known dj, world famous dj chascolees. I handle all his uk nigeria and online promotions). I also surports a lot of Nigeria upcoming artist the list goes on tru the uk radio.

Afrik: Wow, with all this achievements, we expect lots more from your end. Now tell us who Linda is (outside entertainment)

Babylynn: Well is funny because I am a very private person still with kind of job I do ,hmm linda is a very kool yet crazy at the same time I am very hyper. Lool fun to be around very nice I am humble to d core still d same linda I was as a child I keep it real am very open and I tell it how it is , I am a very bold being I ave my self confidence . And I am a proud mother of two boy and a girl my job nevr stops me from being the best mum I come home I go sraight to cooking cleaning and my kids

Afrik: So can you tell the peeps what we should expect from your entertainment outfit in 2011

Babylynn:Hmm ok I got lots bigger and beter coming up especilly I wil ppl in nigeria babylynn ents is hitin lagos hard wit top names in entertainment that I will be working with ,also uk we upgrading with teaming up and more collaborated events lined up this year!tv is also part of my agenda for 2011. 2011 the swag is geting crazier too watchout.

Afrik: Hmmm, sounds yummy! Well, its really an honor having this interview with us and we would like to say a BIG thank you and also wish you a smooth ride 2011.

Babylynn: Thanks for having me too, its my pleasure and thanks to every crew of afriktainment media one luv.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

9 comments:

  1. Go GO my dear midnight nurse...you are mouthed..a real breath from the Usuals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur mouthed number 1 female dj

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yoh you gat the shit going on.,,,yezza c-max

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1ST OF ALL... AFRIK, LOL!! NUTTIN DO U!!

    BABYLYNN, U R D QUEEN DJ IN D UK, FOR A MATTA OF FACT... U R D QUEEN FEMALE DJ OF ALL TIME!! MY BEST TO U FOR DOIN A JOB WELL DONE.
    NUTTIN COMES EASY, BUT FOLLOW YER DREAMS...

    BIG THINGS R GONA APPEN FOR BABYLYNN ENT. IN 2011 N IM RITE HERE BY YA SIDE... BRING DOWN D ROOF BABY!!! =D
    WIV ALL RESPECT, BIG UPS TO U!!!

    ~ANGEL~

    ReplyDelete
  5. 08088154269 call me

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi wot a beauty ,i am a big fan of urs but i cant discolse my name as a big Nigerian artist,i trully fancy you a lot .hip hop is my trade .i love your striking boldness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i realy enjoy your radio shows and i really like your kind of hot swag style,keep it up were feeling you here in malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  8. KEEP IT UP MAMA ASU-RILE SAY SO

    ReplyDelete
  9. αmвяσsє .I. αmвяσsєSeptember 27, 2011 at 6:24 PM

    Hey, u went off my bbm(Αmвяσsє) is τηє name..23321707..anyways kip doing μr thing C.Є.O..

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages