Interview The CEO Ozone Productions (Close To 30 Top Naija Artist, Both In Lagos, Abuja and Kaduna will be @ the Val Event) - AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

DIGITAL MARKETING | MUSIC PREMIERES |MUSIC PLUG | EVENTS | TOURS | ENT. MANAGEMENT

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Interview The CEO Ozone Productions (Close To 30 Top Naija Artist, Both In Lagos, Abuja and Kaduna will be @ the Val Event)

NOTE: In this interview shorthand writing "ACTIVATED", so don't LOL


Afrik: guess what, after a long search just to have these interview we finally got hold of him in a very sensitive enviroment, they call him Ozone, yess boss, how has your day been sir

Ozone: I greet you my brother!My day has been very very hectic for me attending meetings from here to there!

Afrik: Hmmm, guessed as much. So tell us (as usual) who is that man known as Ozone (biography)

Ozone: Well my real name is mr Ozor Alex Nwuruku, the popular Nwuruku family, I am from a polygamouse family of about 55, I am from Ikwo local gvt, of Ebonyi state! I am about 32 yrs, Single but not searching any more.... I AM A HAPPY MAN.

Afrik: Naaa, 55 (surprised) anyway, so let's hit the entertainment aspect of you. Tell us about your various outfits and what you do

Ozone: Why are you surprise??

Afrik: The figure my broda, So go on plz.

Ozone: By the special grace of God I am the ceo of Ozone Productions and 03media!
Ozone productions is fully into events, artistes management and branding while 03media is generally for promotions! And by the special Grace of God we are striving hard to make a difference in this entertainment industry!

Afrik: Hmmm, (difference) if I may ask, what do you mean by that, could you elaborate on that

Ozone: Yes I will, we are working hard to bring a lot of positive changes to the entertainment industry in nigeria! Because there is a lot of things that goes wrong everywhere! But people cover all those areas in the name of packaging!!
But the truth remains that you can never give what you don't have!
I always tell my boys to stop living in the world of fantasy and believe in reality that show business is a make believe business!! So in our own little way we have been giving our own people our little orientation and they have been succeeding in it!

Afrik: With the direction you are heading I think I get what u mean. Let's hit on that same direction the more. With the way you sounded, does it mean you are extremly perfect in every decision or steps you take relating to  your outfit and artist as a whole

Ozone: No no! Don't get me wrong o! No body is perfect, but I thank the lord for his directions so far wiv my outfit and my Artistes!

Afrik: About your upcoming event these Val season, could you kindly tell us more about it.


Ozone: O yes, we are organising a charity show to raise funds for the motherless babies home in Isolo, on 12th of Feb 2011 @ Dynasty Night Club, ijesha, surulere.
Those children need our valentine love too! ‎​And that day is my birthday and a lot of my artistes/friends has promised to come and support me on that night, close to 30 top naija artist, both in Lagos, Abuja and Kaduna!


Afrik: Ok, so let cume back to ur outfit, how many artist do you currently have under your management

Ozone: Well presently we have not signed any management deal with any artiste, but very soon we will be signing about 3 artistes! ‎​Then we are going to show the whole world what artistes managements is all about!
Because what we have here in nigeria is artistes investors or artistes PA that call their selves manager!! Watch out for ozone productions artistes. 
‎​But 03media has helped to promote and build a lot of starz in Nigeria today!
‎​

Afrik: Ok, if we may ask, which artist have you guys promoted

Ozone: ‎​Hmm!
Let me start from my first Artistes which is Ay.com, Terry G, Drama,  kioma, Deebee collaba, Lineo then the presently which are D,Rowlandz, House of ginjah, Beanpole, Tipsy, Slim Joe, G.o.p, orezi, yung hanz,  Blaze, prince banton, mudina.....mehn they are too many that I can't  remember their names now! But I am extreemly happy that they are all happy wiv our effort in helping them to actualis their dreams! I am sorry durella must be there o! Because I noe wan fight o!

Afrik: Hmmm, so what are d difficulties you face presently in d industry

Ozone: So many difficulties o!
From finance to the economy! Because it seems things are not really working, but we thank the lord For His Grace and the talent that he has given us to keep doing what we know how to do best!

Afrik: Ok, so what should we be expecting from your companies these year 2011

Ozone: Well we have a lot to offer this year! Naija is going to experience new set of super starz this year! Because we are after new and talented upcoming artistes! Believe me this year is going to better than last year!!

We will be organizing a lot of club and campus show this year! We have signed an mou with NTA enugu, Owerri, Abakaliki and awka for partnership to be our official media partner for our shows in the eastern part of naija this year!!

Afrik: That's great, which means you will be having a busy year. Less we forget, we had you opened a new studio here in Nigeria

Ozone: Yes Hiptunes recordz is a brand new studio that I partnerd with my very close friend to build, we opened it to help some artistes, actualise their dreams!
Because our productions are not too much, we made it very affordable for everybody. Its our own contribution to the entertainment industry in Nigeria. 

Afrik: Sounds lovely. Anyway before we roundup, any advice for the artist, management, label owners and promoters?

Ozone: ‎​Well my advice to everybody in music or entertainment industry is that they should have passion and love for the industry, that they should be hard working, they should be dedicated to their work, they should stay away from bad influence, that this business is all about packaging in the beginning it not always easy. God will Guide all of us!

Afrik: That's lovely, anyway Its nice spending time with you and we wish you and your outfits a successful season 2011

Ozone: Thank you very much for coming. God Bless Nigeria Entertainment Industry.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

2 comments:

  1. ozone sky is ur limit ..d real CEO ....LAGOS STAND UP O3 MEDIA ...SPITING SUM MONEY RYMES ....FROM UR SEXINESS BABYLYNN...

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages