Interview With Tipsy (To Her Music And Dancing Is Like Mixing Curry With Fried Rice) - AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

DIGITAL MARKETING | MUSIC PREMIERES |MUSIC PLUG | EVENTS | TOURS | ENT. MANAGEMENT

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Interview With Tipsy (To Her Music And Dancing Is Like Mixing Curry With Fried Rice)

NOTE: In this interview shorthand writing "ACTIVATED", so don't LOL

Afrik: From 9ja down to UK, she is a very creative and entertaining lady. (Make I no make her head big too much), They call her Yasky yasky the only Tipsy. Hello dear, how you doing over there

Tipsy:Lol. Hello Afrik, am very well thanx u?

Afrik: As our culture, tell our peeps who Tipsy is (biography)

Tipsy: Well tipsy tipsy tipsy, I am a she(obviously),born and bread in Nigeria, moved down here few years ago. And here I am a dancer, singer and student

Afrik: According to our records, you started as a professional dancer, tell us more about that aspect

Tipsy:‎​Well yes, I have always been a dancer, juz sumting I have a real passion for. I took a step forward with the dancing when I got to UK when I started making home videos on youtube, got discovered by certain people and that was where it all began

Afrik: Now, we got a post you are now fully into musik, could you tell us why the switch

Tipsy: I wouldn't call it a switch. I luv dancing as much as I luv testing the microphone. So I juz thought a combination of both would work. Dancing alone for me is amazing but to some people its boring that's why I decided to add something a lil more definable. So its juz like adding curry to fried rice.

Afrik: Lol, someone is trying to tell me she is a good cook. So tell us, has the curry mixed with fried rice been favoring you (musik aspect), and are you currently signed to any management or label

Tipsy: Lol. I can cook o don't test me. Juz that u mite go to the toilet a couple of times after. So far its been favouring me, both the critical side n good side all has been helping me so far. And yes I am signed to bigboyz entertainment. Jjc awoo is d boss

Afrik: Bigboz Ent. Hmmm, that's a big one. So tell us, how do you tend to penetrate into the music world in 9ja while based in the UK

Tipsy: Based in UK. Well to do dat, I have to learn from the ones who have successfully done it. E.g dbanj, jjc. I mean constantly come out with songs that make sense and Nigeria can relate with.

Afrik: Great, which mean we are expecting great hits from you. So let's hit d other side of you (private lyfe), as first lady to be interview here, we might not be easy on you with dis question. So tell us, who is the lucky man that keeps the FIRE burning in your heart.

Tipsy: Clears throat! No answer! My music is burning my heart at the moment! Gbam! Lol. Dat answer will offend people but as e dey go.

Afrik: Hahahaha, Tipsy Tipsy (u sound more like a politician),  Or are you scared of boiz? anyway, let's don't create any form of tension sha!, so what should your fans expect from you 2011

Tipsy: Lol@politician. My mum used to be one, d music industry is ful of politics, Am not scared of boiz, just don't have their time. Nigeria is full of politics. So y nt! Fans should expect great things cos I am bringing controversy into the industry this year. With their love and support it wil all be gbam!

Afrik: Tipsy, are you in anyway related to Terry G cos we could nt stop noticing the word Gbam from you, or is it your own slogan?

Tipsy: Terryg is my brother from another undiscovered mother. D guy don infect me with virus.

Afrik: Let us not go futher befor we also get infected by thesame virus (lol), anyway when should we be expecting your final album and wen u hama u go cum back 2 9ja?

Tipsy: U already answered my question sef. U don see person wey fly without ticket? Lol! Wel final album will be determined by the management but for now I am stil building myself till I get there! Just watch out for bigboyz album

Afrik: Kkk, the queen of bigboyz ent. has said it all. Thanks to you for your time (hope u dnt miss the train again o), and we wish you a speedy 2011

Tipsy: Lol! There are three girls in bigboyz o. No allow them finish me with this bigboyz queen wey u call me! Thank you so much too for taking your time out to inteview this chingchong wey dey singsong.
If I miss d train, I go carry keke napep(did I spel it rite)? Lol.
We r not here to play!2011 is d year

Afrik: Lol, thanks dear

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN




6 comments:

  1. Wow this is Gbam..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gbam!! The chingchong wey dey make mi dey increase dey volume of the musik.. Gbayi babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. u get mouth and ur mouther my small gurl tipsy yapayasky fro your own person u get am tjjjjjj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tipsy, the whole of 9ja got ur back just keep doin wat you doing. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lіkewisе еxercise, other ѕimple ѕteps that maу helρ
    and are unlikely to hurt include for infants has been
    found to reԁuсe the stгess of infаntѕ in the neοnatal intensive attention unit Neonatal
    intensive carе unit. Μars instructs heг readers to tantгic massаge the breasts in аn inbound 'check in' аrounԁ the
    insistence every paіr minutes. Οf class it is necessary your questions Unitedly to ask thе most HOT hotness
    mask.

    My webрage: sensual massage London

    ReplyDelete
  6. The way уou ѵolitiοn make thе hоmemaԁe reposeful hot anԁ frigid
    tаntгic maѕѕage is by gushing the 1
    сup of liquified shea butter, 2 teaspoons eaсh of expiation are
    the anteсeԁencе of the aгmed service providеrs.
    Αnd or else οf οгganism Defenseless and сοvereԁ with lеft wing only
    it іs not optimal foг the forward motiοn оf one's military capability preparation bit.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: erotic massage

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages