PREMIERE: I Don Show By C-Max - AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

DIGITAL MARKETING | MUSIC PREMIERES |MUSIC PLUG | EVENTS | TOURS | ENT. MANAGEMENT

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, May 27, 2011

PREMIERE: I Don Show By C-Max


This is his 1st single of 2011 after dropping a couple last year like, My Campaign, Sololoquies with a smashing video as released last april 2011 and Pretty Girl.
I Don Show will be officially released on the 1 f June 2011.
This is and exclusive.
NUFFSAID ENT.
Listen to I Don Show By C-Max

1 comment:

  1. i thoroughly enjoy representing C-max, his enthusiasm, the vibrancy in his songs, quality of his uncuts and freesstyles make me feel warm to his original voice and performing. The feedback from red carpets with top naija deejays is phenomenal. i expect the full album this year to wow us all

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages