Interview With Prince Banton (Terry G still remains my close friend BUT ‎​He didn't give us a dimme from the proceed of the house of ginjah album) - AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

DIGITAL MARKETING | MUSIC PREMIERES |MUSIC PLUG | EVENTS | TOURS | ENT. MANAGEMENT

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Interview With Prince Banton (Terry G still remains my close friend BUT ‎​He didn't give us a dimme from the proceed of the house of ginjah album)



NOTE: In this interview shorthand writing "ACTIVATED", so don't LOL
Afrik: we did a lot of interviews with verious celebs and now we present to u one of the best in the industry, he is known as the Prince Of Banton but we call him the rudest boi, wa fi gwan bro

Banton: Big things gwan!

Afrik: Korrect brov, let's cum back to the major language before we confuse the audience (smile), Prince Banton Prince Banton, who is he, giv us a brief biography plz

Banton: ‎​Clears throat! Lolz! Ok!
My real name is dare egerega from delta state, I am the only son of my parent, I grew up in lagos, studied in lagos, I started my music career @ the age 9!!

Afrik: let's come back to the present, what's happening or what happened between you and Terry G cos of late we have been hearin lots of rumor 

‎​Banton: What's the rumor about plz??
‎​Hmmmmmmm! 

Afrik: That Prince Banton is no more a member of the HOG Crew, the details we could not get

Banton: My name is prince banton, I want to be known as prince banton not hog crew anymore! I decided to be on my own because there's nothing I am gaining from house of ginjah!I stood up on my feet and take a decision that some certain people didn't like!
‎​I didn't gain anything from the house except may be the album that we are not even paid for!
Terry G still remains my close friend!
‎​He didn't give us a dimme from the proceed of the house of ginjah album!!

Afrik: ‎​Dats a lot you know! Hmm, now let's talk about PRINCE BANTON now, what are we expectin from him in 2011

Banton: 2011 is prince banton year!
I will will be releasing my 3 hot singles and a video very soon!
‎​And am planning to release my album this year!
Therez a lot of activities lined up for me this year by my new management!
WATCH OUT!!

Afrik: Hmmm, new management? Would kindly tell us more on that aspect

Banton: ‎​Hmmm!
Well I have a new management now! But we are keeping it close to the general public for now!
I will let you noe about the whole deal very soon!! WATCH OUT FOR BRAND NEW PRINCE BANTON.

Afrik: So tell us, outside entertainment, who is the lucky Princess Banton in your life

Banton: For now music is my princes while I am the prince! I am just focused to do my music and be different from the rest!!

Afrik: Smart, so tell us Prince and Princess Banton, any special features on the forthcoming album

Banton: Well I have a lot of people in mind! But I have got a lot starz that I am going to feature in the album!! Its my project!! Watch out!!

Afrik: Anyway, its really nice having dis beautiful interview with you and we wish you a royal season 2011. Nuf respect

Banton: Yes man!‎​One love! Nuff respect to my fans!!!‎​Peace out!!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

  1. Prince Banton I wish the best this year BRO. nice to knw ur now on ur own.... "Uv got Bill$ to pay" Chi ndi ocha..... sign out..Betni Bills

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages