Brief Interview With K. Solo (The Secret Behind The Track Laff Wan Tear My Bele) - AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

DIGITAL MARKETING | MUSIC PREMIERES |MUSIC PLUG | EVENTS | TOURS | ENT. MANAGEMENT

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, January 7, 2011

Brief Interview With K. Solo (The Secret Behind The Track Laff Wan Tear My Bele)

Afrik: Finally we got the opputunity of having this brief interview with the one and only K Solo, its been a while K Baba, where have you been all this while?
K Solo: Have being in the studio as a producer working on all oda Artist Job like, Kefee, Durella, Ruggedman, nd odas
Afrik: That's great, before we go further, we can across a new hit from your end (Laff Wan Tear My Belle), tell us more about that hot singles
K Solo: its being a long tyme I did anyting new 4myself, nd my fans have bein on me 4 new stuffs. So I did it 4 my fans nd I did it 2 clear the Air, nd also let dem into issues that happen while I was in the studio. Issues 4rm Artist Called Frds nd Female Admirers nd Odas. So Its Just Laff 2 My Belle, Dat After All I Still Remain The Hitmagician.
Afrik: Without calling names, could you just share with us just one out of the many experience that occured during that time
K Solo: Its Not Word 4 Now Mark My Word. They Would Manifest nd Show 2d World. ‎​Just Watch

Afrik: So tell us HITMAGICIAN, when is the new album coming out and what should we be expecting

K Solo: Notin much just funfilled xperince. ‎​I make sure it happens b4 talking, but so many Gud stuffs Nice

Afrik: OK, thanks for having this brief interview with us and we wish you the very best this season.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

5 comments:

  1. K.SOLO, We watching you. So mind what u say. Cuz you know the bad u do. You give me beat u stole from another young producer called VTEK which i just run into recently through a friend. I leave u to God to judge. I wish u're punish for this.

    You know who is talking K.SOLO....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I let go of whack your ex some misconceptions and humbled myself zoxy games, the Lord really used moto x3m 2 the envelope system to change y10 games the way I handle money completely earn to die games. thank's for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kizi - kizi games free the best games,most popular games,weekly games,random games and play best games online from ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Play with millions of players around the world and try to become the longest of the day! Slitherio online is totally free. Motox3m2 is back now on it's second installment where you have to make stunts, win races and compete against other skillful opponents. Bloxorz games Block Puzzle Skill Games Free Online Skill Games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trong cac bien phap bo thai thi phá thai luon luon duoc luu y va su dung pho bien nhat. Trong bo thai an toan lai co: phá thai bằng thuốc, nao hut, nạo phá thai. Cac phuong phap pha thai duoc ap dung trong cac truong hop bat dac di, bat buoc phai loai bo thai neu thai phat trien di dang, thai mang benh, thai gay nguy hiem cho thai phu, thai ngoai y muon,... Ve mat nhan dao, khong nen pha thai. Vi vay, chung toi khuyen cac ban tre hay can than, tinh duc an toan, chiu kho tim hieu ve kien thuc gioi tinh de co the tu kiem soat ban than, lam chu hanh vi, tranh de viec kho cuu van xay ra.

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages