ENT. GIST: Sean Tizzle Desires A Grammy Nomination With Adele And Kanye West As Contenders - AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

DIGITAL MARKETING | MUSIC PREMIERES |MUSIC PLUG | EVENTS | TOURS | ENT. MANAGEMENT

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, August 8, 2016

ENT. GIST: Sean Tizzle Desires A Grammy Nomination With Adele And Kanye West As Contenders



Sean Tizzle wants a Grammy award and he wouldn’t mind having Adele and Kanye West as rivals in the same category. 
In a recent powwow with The Nation, Morihanfe Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele, aka Sean Tizzle talked about his Grammy goals, clarified about bleaching his skin and shared deets on his relationship with DJ Cuppy.
Tizzle was asked, “Do you think Nigerian artistes are getting close to grabbing a Grammy award?” at which the Difference Ent. signee answered, “Yes, but to be sincere, we have to give them what they want which is good music.”

The Bugatti crooner further explained, “Truly, we’ve seen African artistes who have won Grammy award but they just give it to us in African category.”
Sean Tizzle said what he wishes for isn’t for Nigerians to be nominated in the ‘African Category’ rather,… “What I hope for is for Nigerian artistes to be nominated in the same category. For example, having Sean Tizzle nominated with the likes of Adele, Kanye, and Tory Lanez in the same category. No African or American category separately.”
The 26-year-old ameliorated “previously unconfirmed reports by media” regards his skin color after an image which showed the singer with lighter complexion made its rounds.



He said, “I never bleached my skin. Before the fame, I used to be this guy that likes editing pictures because I thought that it would make me look fresh which was the same mistake I made with the pictures I posted then.”
“I posted a picture that I edited that same way as it was already a part of me to use filters on my pictures,”‘ Sean Tizzle continued, “but unluckily for me it backfired and people assumed that I bleached my skin.”
“Sebi na me you dey see so, I resemble person wey bleach?”‘ The Jalolo singer queried. “So now I just drop my pictures the way it is now, I don’t edit anymore.”


Sean Tizzle elucidated on his relationship with DJ Cuppy, “We were not dating. She’s just my friend and we are cool like that. People just took it wrong.”
Tizzle is gearing to release his new single featuring Tory Lanez as well as his highly anticipated album this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages