VIDEO: Mya K – My DJ - AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

DIGITAL MARKETING | MUSIC PREMIERES |MUSIC PLUG | EVENTS | TOURS | ENT. MANAGEMENT

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

VIDEO: Mya K – My DJ


Hard to believe a 12 year old can come up with this! British-Nigerian singing diva, Mya K, storms the scene with her new single/video “My DJ”. She made her debut several months ago with “Let Me Breathe” (featuring Vector) and the comments were very encouraging. Since then, we’ve been waiting to get something new from her, and boy, I’m impressed!
The way she already carries herself in front of the camera, coupled with her great voice, you can tell this little girl will become a real star of the future. I’m a certified Mya K fan!


Produced by Theorysound [DOWNLOAD]

 WATCH VIDEO


1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! only 12 huh? I love it. She's not just talking about boys or I love the feel of the song she's actually just trying to have fun. perfect for someone her age. She's a cute little girl also. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages