VIDEO: P-Square ft Akon – Chop My Money Remix (Behind-The-Scenes) - AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA

DIGITAL MARKETING | MUSIC PREMIERES |MUSIC PLUG | EVENTS | TOURS | ENT. MANAGEMENT

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, February 9, 2012

VIDEO: P-Square ft Akon – Chop My Money Remix (Behind-The-Scenes)

 The international collaborations are coming in thick and fast; our artists are now fully bridging the gap. P-Square recently recorded “Chop My Money (Remix)” with Akon and the video was shot a few days ago in Atlanta and Miami. Here’s a rare footage of the video shoot.

I hear there are more high-profile P-Square collabos with some very badd guyz. Details on that later.









P-Square – Chop My Money (Remix) ft. Akon (Behind The Scenes) from tooXclusive on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages