MUSIC: M.I Abaga – 7 Days

9:29:00 AM
With Valentine’s Day just 7 days away, M.I blesses us with his new single titled “7 days”. It’s a groovy love song which focuses on matters of the heart; missing the one you love and constantly having him/her in your thoughts. I see the ladies (and many korrect guys) loving this one.

In related news, Illegal Music 2 will finally be released in a matter of days. Stay with us, as usual.




Share this

AFRIKTAINMENT MEDIA Like the name implies, we are Africans with professional skills in online promotions and marketing. We are credible, professional, responsible and positive in our activities. We process and identify the goods and services that consumers need and want and providing those goods and services at the right price, place, and time is what we do. We have our marketing strategies by conducting research to determine what products and services potential customers think they would like to be able to purchase. We promote our products and services through online techniques by advertising and personalized sales, which serve to inform potential customers and motivate them to listen or purchase.

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
March 8, 2013 at 2:55 PM delete

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include approximately all important infos.
I'd like to see more posts like this .

Here is my web blog :: Full Posting

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
March 13, 2013 at 10:56 PM delete

Thanks for sharing such a fastidious thinking, piece of writing is fastidious,
thats why i have read it fully

Feel free to surf to my web blog ... sell my runescape account

Reply
avatar